Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brake Issues Solved

Last night I was back out in the shop, determined to resolve the issue with the brakes. This time it was just a simple adjustment of the shoes as my dad suggested. Thanks Dad! Got plenty of brake power now! So it was a line issue, then a wheel cylinder issue, the a shoe alignment issue. Wow, what fun! lol

Did some more paint touch up work last night. Should be ready for a final light sand and buffing. Now I can get started on putting the glass in and accessories on. I was able to get all the shocks on last night as well. Truck feels a lot better. Not so bouncy.

For a side note, I find myself wanting to just get the truck on the road and come back to a lot of the work. Trying my best to resist rushing through a lot of this, but it is hard. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment