Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring is here! Getting some work done....

Well first load of parts came in and the tires have been replaced:

 For Tires I went with the 215/75R-15's. I wanted to have the same size tire on all wheels this time around. I think it looks good, but need to wait until I get the bed installed before I make my final comment. :-)

Here are some of the parts I ordered. Alot of misc. type parts. Rubber gaskets, wiper arms/blades, door handles, shocks, seat belts, etc.









 This weekend I was able to complete alot of work on the truck. I rebuilt all the wheel cylinders, installed the new roller bearings on the front, installed the new Choke cable, new shoes on the rear and new wheel seals on the rear. Cleaned out the pumpkin and replaced the oil inside as well. That part was a real mess as it looked like grey mud in there. I also worked for hours bleeding the brakes. The rear bleeds fine, but the front does nothing. I have tried everything I can think of short of pulling the master cylinder from the truck and bench bleeding it. Guess that will be for next weekends work.

No comments:

Post a Comment