Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Started Her Up!

Well Spring is here. I just got over a bad respiratory illness, and have been feeling much better. Ol'Nellie has been sitting since November with out running due to the solenoid that quit working. I had also drained the Radiator due to the winter freezes. Today, I picked up a replacement solenoid, installed it, filled the antifreeze/water up, and started her up. Amazing how it doesn't take much to get these girls running again. Probably should of put a squirt of oil down the cylinders, but at the time I was too excited and forgot.

Getting ready to put in this years budgeted order into Classic parts. Got a whole list of goodies to get her on the road. Hoping to have her on the road before summer. Granted there is a ton of work that won't be completed this year, atleast I am able to enjoy driving her again while I finish her out over the next few years.

More posts coming soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment